Home Our Service Other Service Rehabilitation, ARC, TRP

Other Services

Create values for client’s needs
Optimal service based on client’s case
If you have a criminal record that you obtained more than 5 years ago outside or inside Canada, or a record that is deemed as a criminal record in Canada(e.g. drunk driving, dangerous driving, etc.), it is recommended to apply for Rehabilitation before applying for the visa or permanent residency so that there is no disruption during the process.

If you’ve gotten a criminal record in the country where you have stayed since the age of 18, it is important to ensure that this record is rehabilitated in advance. If you are considered inadmissible because the criminal record does not meet the condition for rehabilitation or if there is a record of eviction, you can apply for Authorization to Return to Canada or Temporary Resident Permits.

Book an Appointment